Protecting Your Online Privacy
This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the ChartersInMiami.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means ChartersInMiami.com. “Our site” means ChartersInMiami.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to ChartersInMiami.comvia this website shall be deemed to be the property of ChartersInMiami.com and ChartersInMiami.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through online forms, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with ChartersInMiami.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional materials. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future emails concerning our services, upcoming events, and/or status of your request. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Your Opt-Out Rights
You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every marketing email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: yachtchartersinmiamiATgmailDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 4: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
No part of ChartersInMiami.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Our Right to Change
Section 7: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: YachtChartersInMiamiATgmailDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 8: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
ChartersInMiami.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from ChartersInMiami.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your contact form has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current charter request
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Follow up emails to inquire about level of service received and/or to request any feedback
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, ChartersInMiami.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by us will clearly identify YachtChartersInMiami as the sender. The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any solicitation email from ChartersInMiami.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at ChartersInMiami.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current transactions.
- Emails sent to you directly by ChartersInMiami.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 9: Information for ISPs
Web site: ChartersInMiami.com
Email Address: yachtchartersinmiamiATgmailDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
ChartersInMiami.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns you may have regarding our email policies.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of ChartersInMiami.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: yachtchartersinmiamiATgmail.com (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)